Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
There is a lot I learned from last race and a lot which hurt my ego.
What do I do?I change all that more drastically than ever. Just to make sure to have an even greater experience on next race.
What is it I do?
- I continue to swim a lot. Right now almost daily, even twice a day like yesterday: a normal swimming unit (eg. sprint or similar) and an open water unit – swimming to buoys.
- Running: yesterday I also ran 12 km. Simply because I lose most weight with running.
- Bicycle: I do not take that part too serious for now. I do believe to be ok on my bike and I feel safe there. The weight I lose will help me on my bike and further improve my biking. So even though Coach didn’t send me my plan yet, I would almost bet, that bike units are reduced in quantity but increased in quality (more intervals, more sprints, not as long as before).
- Nutrition: back to diet, while further reducing calory input. There is always a lot of water in case I feel hungry. Nutrition is still a topic where I am unsure, where I don´t know for sure how much and what to eat or not. Of course overall I know what is right, but I do not know it specifically for me. So how I do it now might sound bad to you (it is the way i wrote it), but it might be the right thing. It could still even be too much. Or maybe not enough. I seriously don’t know. At least it is healthy and I know for sure that besides calories – anything else I need is available to my body like eg. minerals, vitamins,…
- Transition: gotta train that some more, maybe a lot more.
- Stretching,…: Due to my swim trainer this part improved loads. I continue to stretch 30 mins to 1 hour a day. A lot changed to the better since I stretch that much.
So that’s what I do. Now I am curious for Coach Ralfs new plan for me…