fatsmoker – about life and anything else
Time is flying right now. It is passing by.
I am afraid I am slowly gaining weight – yet I am not really sure since I dare not visit my scale… To make it worse, I maybe smoke by times too.
Overall I am unsure. Then again maybe it is the huge amount of rest I have from sports. Too much free time, too much energy. Too much work.
Private and business life works pretty well right now. Triathlon does not. Were it not for the smoking I would call it the perfect rest.
What do I do sportwise?
- It seems I cancel the Ironman distance for next year. Just because it is too early for my body. Especially the doctor’s advice of health issues in 2012 made me decide that way. A long talk with Coach Ralf confirmed that it is a wise decision.
- Instead I go for several olympic distance races and other races. Plan is four olympic distances, bike part in relay at Challenge Roth and a Marathon in autumn 2012.
- For now I do base endurance on bike and swimming technique. Yet I slacked with training amount. That totals for about 10-15 hours training a week.
- Also I restarted on my diet. Actually I am sure gaining weight stopped today and just turns 180° to weight loss.
- Smoking IS an issue I gotta change today. Then again I told myself the same yesterday and the day before yesterday and…
Bottom line: I slacked a lot and I am threatened to fall back into old behaviour patterns. Tomorrow is a base endurance unit of 2-4 hours (depends on myself when on the track – if I do 4 hours) and swimming.
I am unable to predict my next few weeks. I hope I do get back fully on track. Then again that relaxed attitude might be needed right now.