Being a fatsmoker in times past is not only bad. It’s comfortable too by times. Things outside don’t bother you. Also it is easy for one to feel relaxed. In fact you need a lot of rest as a fatsmoker and Morpheus embrace comes fast once you call upon it.
Those times are gone for now – well at least for me.
Yet those aspects are calling, beckoning by times. That lazy inner self, which offers “sane” thoughts on how it is more healthy and wise and better to rest…
What stops me from falling back into past patterns? My wager.
- wager: Finish the 2011 Frankfurt City Triathlon below 3:00:00 hours.
- In case I fail, I will prepare a menu for 6+ people in star quality worth 1.000+ EURO in ingredients alone (aperitif, wine, meat, fish, truffles,… – luxury at its finest)
- In case I succeed I will receive a first rate on an Exocet TT bike.
- wager: Finish the 2012 Frankfurt Ironman below 12:30:00 hours.
- In case I fail, I have to pay the second rate (1000+ EURO) for the Exocet from 1. wager myself.
- In case I succeed, the Exocet from 1. wager is completely mine.
You like a wager? You consider it impossible, what I am doing? You believe different? You want to support me by adding a wager? Call me, mail me, let’s make something up. No need to make a wager expensive. It’s about the spirit – even if it is just about what someone does.
Take a ride.